- First International Conference on Good rural Governance through citizen participation, collaborative effort of Jindal Global Law School and Institute of Rural Research and Development.
- Second International conference on Good rural Governance through citizen participation -Organised by formation of a student organising committee.
- V.M. Salgaocar college of Law, Goa: This College organized a conference in Goa, within its campus, on the study of practices followed by law school based legal clinics, in collaboration with UNDP. It released the report prepared by it titled, ‘law school based legal clinics.
- NLU, Jodhpur: Jindal Global Law School along with the Institute for Rural Research and Development organized four regional conferences in law schools across the nation, in a span of one year, on the topic of good governance through citizen participation.
- Conclave of Law Professors and Law Students: it was the First JGLS Conclave of Law Professors and Law students.The conclave marked the release of the report titled, ‘Cross-National Human rights clinic and Rural Governance Clinic’. This report was released after an extensive field survey and field visits over a period of four months. This report highlights the visits to the Navjyoti India foundation every Sunday, for four months. Two reports were submitted on Right to Food and Right to Education to the Food Commissioner of the Supreme Court and the Member- Secretary of the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights respectively. This conclave saw active participation law professors, lawyers, and people from NGO’s and students from other law schools as well.
Other programs taken up by the society
- Training sessions within the campus for more than 100 women participants from Kurukshetra.
- Organizing the annual conference by Global Alliance for Justice Education
- Organizing an event on Gandhi Jayanti, within campus, ‘Revisiting the Gandhian Era’.
- Shadow Liberation- Theatre Group- Performances. We formed the organizing committee, and successfully organized the event.