1. Missing laws in South Asia with reference to international as well as domestic laws.
2. Review of efficacy of existing laws for women in South Asia.
3. Representation of women in law in South Asia
5. Individual versus group rights of women
6. Challenges of intersectionality, transversality and solidarity among women in South Asia.
7. Women as citizens, non-citizens, refugees and unequal citizens.
8. Law and women in society and popular imagination.
9. South Asian women in legal pedagogy.
10. Is law the only answer?
11. Any Other.
Proposed papers can be both comparative studies on women and law across countries in South Asia or country-specific studies. Papers that focus on 21st century issues of women and law in South Asia will be given preference.